Saturday, March 4, 2017

"I Said No! We Not Going... Don't Go" Sweetz Revealed Last Conversation With Her New Found Love The Late Quincy B!


On Friday March 3, in the mist of the shocking news of the the late Quincy B that hit the Liberian community on Facebook. His colleagues, friends, family and fans from all over the world took to Facebook to showed so much love and respect in memory of the legendary musician.  Quincy B new found love and colleague Sweetz also known as Musulyn Myers posted a picture and a message of her and the late musician on the set of their new music video, "I Pledge" which was set to be released on March 11, 2017. And she then revealed in the post their last conversation they had before his tragic death.

She wrote: "So you mean you left me to sing this song by my one forever? Ayee Quincy L. Burrowes.... hmmm...you were the last person I talked to before going to sleep last night around 11PM. You told me you were coming to pick me up so we can run around together for the video release ooo... Where are you now? You said you were taking me out this week oo... I asked you when? You mentioned Thursday Karoke Night.. I said No! We not going... Dont Go!!! We will go out to Musu Spot on Sunday... ayeee Quincy... you full my mouf oo... ayee bb. My heart! I na cry til al my head hurting me. all my skin pale... I'M listening toy your songs.. hearing that beautiful unique voice. You can never be replaced. There will never be another Quincy B"
She also added: "My hear goes out to Lewiz McCarthy. I beg you let's try and hang in there... we all in this together. And to all his friends, family and fans... fellow artists, promoters and various industry people let's all be in this together to make him PROUD. He was no ordinary person, as young as he was, he is a LEGEND. I love you with all my heart & will deeply miss you. #RememberQuincyB"




No comments:

Post a Comment

HAPPY NEW MONTH OF DECEMBER

                                          17 Days left until X MAS.........