Monday, March 20, 2017

Senator Of (Motserrado County) George Manneh Weah Is Confident That He Will Be Elected Liberia's Next President



According to reports, senator George Manneh Weah (Coalition for Democratic Change, Montserrado) has express confidence that he will be elected Liberia's next  President in the up coming presidential elections. The former football legend said "I am confident that in 2017, I will be elected President based on my work and relationship with my people. I will be elected based on what I have done in the past and current, the sacrifices I made for my country".

                                                                           What Do You Think?








No comments:

Post a Comment

HAPPY NEW MONTH OF DECEMBER

                                          17 Days left until X MAS.........