Tuesday, September 19, 2017

Janet Jackson’s State of the World Tour Comes to Rhode Island In November!


Remember I told Your about Janet Jackson tour a while back, well since she's coming near me I must inform your.  Music Icon Janet Jackson, 51 already  kicked off her State Of The World Tour in September and she looks amazing. Her State of The World Tour is a continuation of her Unbreakable Tour she started last year. However, her State Of The World Tour will make a stop to Providence, Rhode Island on  November 8, 2017, from 8-11pm @ The Dunkin Donuts Center In Providence. La Salle Sq, Providence, Rhode Island.


Check out some of my favorite photos from her concerts below:






What Do You Think?

1 comment:

  1. I am happy to find your distinguished way of writing the post. Now you make it easy for me to understand and implement the concept. Thank you for the post. Mejores hoteles en cancún

    ReplyDelete

HAPPY NEW MONTH OF DECEMBER

                                          17 Days left until X MAS.........