Wednesday, April 26, 2017

PCK N L' Frankie's Manager Mss Christiana, Debuts New Hair And Calling Someone in the Liberian Music Industry Out, So Who Could It Be!


The manager, took to her Facebook to share these photos on a post of what it seems to be of her working out excessively with a new hair style. Oh no, was the first thing that came to my mind because I don't think one should be working out excessively at all. However, that wasn't the only thing that caught my attention on the post. The captioned did. She wrote: "Fighting the hips and thighs. Stay Healthy. Slim does not equate to healthy. Night running. New PCK we on it...yes , I'm calling you out". And it seems to be someone in the Liberian Entertainment Industry community on Facebook, but I don't think anyone responded to her yet, until then, I will wait


More photos below:






                                                   What Do You Think?

No comments:

Post a Comment

HAPPY NEW MONTH OF DECEMBER

                                          17 Days left until X MAS.........